When you need to take a break from your downward facing dog, the Vendor Village at Fields of Yogi’s has you covered! Our yoga festival features a number of vendors who will be happy to hook you up with all sorts of goodies. From chiropractors to artists, we’ve got something for everyone.
Visit our vendors as often as you’d like between yoga sessions. We’ll help you pick out yoga accessories that will bring your practice to the next level, essential oils to enhance your well-being and natural soaps to sooth and relax with after a long day.
New in 2019: Utilize our vendor coupon to get a discount on vendor goodies and visit each vendor during the festival for a chance to win unique gifts at our *new* closing ceremony! More details to come closer to the festival.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor please reach out to Sarah Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you become a vendor at Fields of Yogis 2019?
- We are growing! Each year Fields of Yogis brings in a larger group of mindful yogi’s who are the perfect demographic for your services and products. Our early bird sales are higher than ever this year!
- Your booth will be in the central hub of NewBo City Market and accessible to yogis as well as patrons of the market
- Right now the space is only $150, prices increase on April 1st to $175, and again on May 1st to $200.
- Your business will be featured on our vendors page, we will showcase your services on our social media pages, and a dedicated vendors newsletter will be sent out prior to the festival
- If you sign up now you can guarantee a spot in the space you want (indoor, outdoor, tent, etc)
New this year!
- All yogi’s will receive a coupon to be used in the vendor village (we will pay you back at the end if coupons are used at your booth)
- There will be a prize drawing during the closing ceremony if yogi’s visit all the vendor spots and get a stamp
- A lounge for attendees to relax and restore will be located inside NewBo City Market this year to draw more patron’s in
- We will be hosting community yoga on Saturday and Sunday during the second workshop (10:30am – 12:00pm) so there will be higher traffic in the market over lunch
- Longer lunch and 30 minute breaks between classes so yogi’s have time to explore all the products our vendors have to offer.
Vendor Village specifications:
- Spaces are inside NewBo City Market during operating business hours as well as outside among the hub of activities (bring your own tent)
- Vendor Village is open 10am-6pm (you can open earlier if you prefer)
- Payment for a spot can be split with another vendor if desired
- Spaces are 10 ft x 10 ft and include at least (1) table & (1) chair unless otherwise specified in the survey
- You will need to provide your own extension cord and power strip. Set up/tear down is your responsibility
Registering to become a vendor? Click add to cart to secure your spot in the 2019 Vendor Village: