When you need to take a break from your downward facing dog, the Fields of Yogis festival has you covered. Our yoga festival features a number of vendors who will be happy to hook you up with all sorts of goodies. You’ll find vendors of all types being represented at the Fields of Yogis festival. From chiropractors to artists, we’ve got something for everyone.
Visit our vendors as often as you’d like between yoga sessions. We’ll help you pick out yoga accessories that will bring your practice to the next level, essential oils to enhance your well-being and natural soaps to clean up with after a long yoga session.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor please reach out to Sarah Driscoll at email@example.com.
Why should you become a vendor at Fields of Yogis 2018?
- We are growing! Last year we had approximately 200 attendees, this year we are aiming to double those numbers
- Your booth will be in the central hub of NewBo City Market and accessible to yogis as well as patrons of the market
- Right now the space is only $120, it will go up to $150 on March 7th, and then it will be $180 starting April 1st leading up to the festival
- We will get you featured on THIS page and send out a dedicated vendors newsletter + showcase you on our social media
- If you sign up now you can guarantee a spot in the space you want (indoor, outdoor, tent, etc)
Vendor Village specifications:
- Spaces are inside NewBo City Market during operating business hours as well as outside among the hub of activities (bring your own tent)
- Vendor Village is open 10am-6pm (you can open earlier if you prefer)
- Payment for a spot can be split with another vendor if desired
- Spaces are 10 ft x 10 ft and include at least (1) table & (1) chair unless otherwise specified in the survey
- You will need to provide your own extension cord and power strip. Set up/tear down is your responsibility
Registering to become a vendor? Click add to cart to secure your spot in the 2018 Vendor Village: