Leah Cullis is a celebrated power yoga teacher, holistic health coach, and she grew up in Cedar Rapids, IA. She synthesizes ancient practices and principles of yoga and wellness, and is passionate about making them accessible and relevant for life today. Leah has been featured on the cover of Yoga Journal Magazine, and leads the Yoga Journal online course Pillars of Power Yoga. She is a leader with the Baptiste Institute, where she’s worked alongside her teacher, Baron Baptiste, since 2009 designing and delivering transformational Baptiste Power Yoga programs.
Leah led yoga at the White House from 2009 through 2016 as part of a presidential initiative encouraging healthy and active living among children and families, sharing yoga with more than 30,000 participants each year. She is an All-Star teacher with DoYouYoga.com, where she’s created the Ultimate Guide to Power Yoga, and the Power Yoga Challenge.
Leah teaches in the heart of beautiful Austin, TX at Wanderlust Yoga, where she leads teacher trainings and classes. Her most important role is mama. To learn more go to leahcullis.com
• Intensive: Power Yoga: Strength, Sweat, and Spirit | Friday | 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
• Intensive: Power Yoga: Strength, Sweat, and Spirit | Friday | 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
• Your Vibrant Life | Saturday | 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
• Be The Light | Sunday | 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
• Restore & Revitalize | 3:20 PM – 4:50 PM