What do I need to bring with me to the event?
- Yoga Mat – we will also have mat rentals (more info TBA on mat rental).
- Photo ID or ticket confirmation – for check-in only!
- Reusable Water Bottle – H20 is life. There are drinking fountains available inside both NewBo City Market and CSPS.
- Layers – You will be in different spaces (indoor / outdoor, lying down, flowing in a class, etc). Bring what you feel works for you throughout the stages of a yoga class.
- Sunscreen – Another great summertime necessity. We will have some in your swag bag from Raining Rose but it doesn’t hurt to come prepared!
- Other helpful items: sunglasses, hat, sandals, socks, small backpack for all of your belongings (you will also get a canvas goodie bag that can be used for carrying items).
What does my ticket include?
- There are a number of ticket options for you to purchase. Please check your confirmation email to see what kind of ticket you got and cross reference HERE for days + a la carte options. Not sure where your confirmation email is? LOCATE IT HERE.
- Swag bag full of mindful yogi goodies from local businesses and sponsors
- Access to Enlightened Flight (aerial rig, Saturday + Sunday)
- Access to the Slackline Forest (slacklines + assistance, Saturday + Sunday)
- Vendor Village (vendors, walk up pay as you go massage)
- Participation in the closing gifting ceremony
- A bigger yoga and wellness community, and the intangible tips and tricks you will pick up on your weekend staycation (or blissful visit) to Cedar Rapids.
- A LA CARTE PASSES (EXTRA):
- Lunch passes: either all three days or one day lunch passes. You will be served a vegan or vegetarian lunch where you will have an interactive discussion/demonstration on what you are eating. This does not include yoga.
- Art workshops: single day (2 workshops) or full weekend art workshop passes (4 workshops). This does not include yoga.
I'm on a budget, what can I do for ~f r e e~ at Fields of Yogis?
Fields of Yogis is proud to offer more free programming this year than ever!
- Community Yoga: three classes, completely free, on all three days.
- Friday: 4:45pm – 5:45pm
- Saturday + Sunday: 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Rock the Block: Free music programming Friday night of the festival outside of NewBo City Market. Line-up TBA
- Kids Yoga: Saturday with Jenna Bell Collins + Molly Schreiber. Ages 6-12, Time TBA.
- Vendor Village: While the items aren’t free, it is free for you to peruse all of the local and handmade gifts in the vendor village. Wander through NewBo City Market to see what our vendors have to offer.
- Slackline Forest: The slacklines have been known to be an open and welcoming space to try a new trick or two. Join the Chicago Suburban Slackliners and learn how to walk the line on Saturday or Sunday.
- ReStore and Relax Lounge by Habitat for Humanity: Take a quick break in the air conditioning, get zen with some yogi coloring pages, and enjoy the calming ambiance decorated with recycled and for sale items from the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Open during Vendor hours.
Is this a family friendly event?
Yes! We recommend the yoga workshops for ages 16+ but check out:
- Kids yoga
- Art workshops (ages 12+)
- Community Yoga – all ages!
- Rock The Block – all ages!
- Vendor Village – all ages!
- Slacklining – your discretion, the slack-lines will not be high off the ground and you can hold your kids as the walk the lines.
- NewBo City Market in general – open to everyone!
How do I schedule classes for two people when I purchased both tickets?
Each ticket must have a unique name and email address in order to schedule classes on Sched. If you purchased multiple tickets and did not enter a different email address, transfer the ticket(s) by following the steps on this Eventbrite Help Center Page. They will walk you through it better than we ever could!
I can't come anymore, can I get refund?
First, please consider transferring your ticket to a friend or family member that might be interested in our event. We are big believers in pay it forward and think that anyone could find a track at Fields of Yogis to enjoy a weekend of growth.
We will happily process refunds on a case by case basis. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, how do I transfer my ticket then?
Please see the FAQ – How do I schedule classes for two people when I purchased both tickets?
I have a really cool workshop idea, how do I present at Fields of Yogis next year?
Please reach out to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate and get back to you if it feels like programming that fits in line with our festival goals for the respective year.
Note: 2019 workshops / presenters spots are full. All presenter and workshop submissions received (April 1, 2019 + forward) will be considered for 2020.
I want to become a vendor, how do I sign up?
Please email email@example.com and Sarah Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our Vendor Vilage page HERE.
I love this festival and want to sponsor, what next?
Please check out our sponsor page HERE for more information or reach out to email@example.com. All sponsorship ideas and levels welcome!
I can't afford a pass but want to come, is there a way to still enjoy the festival?
Yes! Please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you would like to be considered for a donated ticket. All are welcome.
Please also consider:
- All the free activities Fields of Yogis has to offer throughout the weekend. See FAQ: I’m on a budget, what can I do for ~f r e e~ at Fields of Yogis?
- Student discount: 50% off (will need to show student ID at check-in) Email email@example.com for discount.
- Veterans or active military discount for 50% off (will need to show ID or proof of service) Extends to: active duty military, current guard / reserve, retirees, military dependents, and veterans. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount.
- Volunteering! Please see FAQ directly below.
Please reach out if you have questions in regards to showing proof of military or student status.
I want to volunteer, how do I do that?
We are happy to have you! Please reach out to email@example.com for more info.